Describe your business
A newsletter sent 5 useful websites every week with a gamified website.
A gamified website that takes you to useful websites with every click. This website is attached to the newsletter that sends 5 useful websites every week. The reason I made the website gamified is people spend more time on the website and the website gets more shares and increases newsletter subscribers.
It has a Twitter account that tweets top websites from product hunt, ShowHN, & Internet is a beautiful subReddit.
Business model and pricing
I didn't add sponsors but I once introduced my products to the newsletter which result in $50+ in sales for my info product.
Carrd for the website, Beehiiv for the newsletter, and a link shortener/link rotator - self-hosted you can use other that offers this service. I use a self-hosted to save money. Twitter account that tweets top websites on product hunt, ShowHN, and Reddit.
Total revenue last month
Total profit last month
Total revenue over the past 12 months
Total profit over the past 12 months
Do you have a financial summary or P&L?
What's your financing / funding status?
Growth & Marketing
There are lots of ways you can grow the platform. But didn't because I'm busy with other things.
1. Change the stack and use webflow. create individual pages for every useful website. Increases your organic traffic.
2. Create articles for every category of useful websites. eg. best social media schedular, best MacBook apps, best productivity apps. - this will help you get more people on your website you can use popups to increase subscribers.
3. I see Twitter can be great to get visitors to this website. You can write weekly threads on one website and give people why it's better and what its pros and cons you can tag that website's Twitter handle and founder handle to get retweets and get their audience on your website.
4. Well if you have already an established audience you can also create a thread on the useful websites and link this at the bottom.
5. You can ask for other Twitter accounts to include the platform in their useful websites thread for $$$.
6. To make more profits you can add weekly sponsor picks in-hero.
7. You can add affiliate products in articles and newsletters to make more revenue streams.
Reason for selling
Create your account or login to view detailed information, including traffic, and financial stats.
Useful websites & newsletter
Contact the seller directly to ask a question, discuss the tech stack, post-sale support, or just make an offer!